Test and verify under real process conditions - ensuring production and quality inspection by our catalyst testing facilities
By SPHYNX system fully automated, parallel testing and quality control of DeNOx catalysts is possible - under real process conditions. Here, a precisely tunable realistic exhaust gas mixture in a reactor, which contains catalyst samples introduced. The system offers the possibility of activity and selectivity tests of monolith / catalyst plates according to a predefined program schedule carry.
What makes the system work ?
• 1 reactor with catalyst plates
• Gas or oil burners, ventilation, catalyst maturator
• Temperature, space velocity and gas mixtures can be varied
• Reproducibility by reliable test results
• Control PC for your experiment planning and evaluation
• Windows PC with GUI / SCADA Software
Where (to) the system is applied ?
• Quality control also of new catalysts
• R & D
• max. Reactor temperature: 500 ° C
• max. Pressure: 990 mbar - atm
• Up to 4 gases dosed
• max. Kat Length: 750 mm
• max. Kat Width: 70 mm
• Gas flow rate: 212 m3 / h