CTL-ImmunoSpot® S6 Micro Analyzer
The S6 Micro's zoom lens permits seamless switching between 6-, 12-, 24-, 48-, 96-, and 384-well plate formats and can zoom in for even higher detail counting objects <10 µm in size-including individual cells. The S6 Micro includes CTL's SmartLux™ illumination system and can be upgraded with SmartLux Plus™. Using these light sources individually or jointly permits the user to customize the illumination of this machine to best serve most assay types. S6 Micros are upgradeable with stackers for high throughput analysis and CTL's ImmunoRegulate™ GLP upgrade with motorized zoom for work in a regulated environment. The S6 Micro is ideally suited for users who need versatile image analysis in the macroscopic (24-well) and/or in the microscopic range.
Unique Features and Specifications :
• High-resolution digital color camera with selectable lower resolutions
• Optional Computer controlled motorized high precision optical zoom and fine focus for GLP compliance
• Versatile scanning options for scanning and analysis of all plate types: 6-, 12-, 24-, 48-, 96-,and 384-well plate formats
• Optional SmartLux™ Plus- CTL's intelligent lighting system including proprietary upper and lower illumination for even illumination of well surface and plate bottom providing ideal image quality plus darkfield illumination which maximizes the contrast, providing lower detection limits.
• Fully loaded with ImmunoSpot® Professional Software
• One year warranty included. Subsequent service contracts available
CTL-ImmunoSpot® S6 Core Analyzer | KITS | Literature and Resources