Implant Sciences Technology
The QS-H150 employs a patented vortex collector for the simultaneous detection of explosives particulates and vapors with or without physical contact and in real-time. Extremely sensitive, the advanced Quantum Sniffer can detect parts-per-billion (ppb) levels of explosives vapor and nanogram quantities of explosives particulates for most threat substances.
Accurate and Efficient
The QS-H150 incorporates inCalT, Implant Sciences' patented fully automatic internal calibration system, that monitors the environment, senses changes that would affect its accuracy, and re-calibrates accordingly. No user intervention, no calibration consumables, no system down-time.
For detection, the sample is collected by the heated vortex, ionized photonically, and analyzed via Ion Mobility Spectrometry (IMS). The presence of a threat is indicated by both visible and audible alarms, and the substance is identified and displayed on the integrated LCD screen. Optionally, and at any time, a monitor and keyboard may be connected for convenient access to spectrogram display and analysis tools, administrative tools, and diagnostics.
When detecting a threat substance, the QS-H150 rapidly alarms. This real-time detection limits equipment contamination and allows for rapid clear-down.
• Photonic (non-radioactive) ionization
• Patented non-contact vortex collector sample acquisition
• inCal automatic internal calibration system
• No calibration or verification traps
• Simultaneous vapor and particulate detection
• Threat and taggant identification
• Lower total costs of ownership
• Very low false positive rate
• Full range of detectable substances
• User-expandable threat library
• Fast analysis
• Rapid clear-down
• Minimal maintenance requirements