The EddyCus® TF inline series comprises integration kits for coating equipment enabling contactless inline sheet resistance monitoring and process controlling for deposition processes of conductive thin films.
• Inline sheet resistance measurement and optimization of target utilization
• Inline coating thickness measurement of metallic thin films
• Substrate thickness measurement
• Crack detection, wafer testing, and material sorting
Application of Sheet Resistance Measurement Solutions
• TCO (ITO, FTO, AZO, ATO)
• CNT (carbon nanotubes)
• Metal nano-wires
• Graphene films
Field Of Applications
• Architectural/float glass industry
• Packaging foils & materials
• PV/Solar & antistatic foils
• Touch screens & flat monitors
• LED/OLED & Smart-Glass applications
• Semiconductor industry
• De-icing & heating applications
Non-destructive Carbon Fiber Testing
The novel non-destructive testing technology applies the electrical conductivity of carbon fiber in order to investigate the inner texture. In particular fiber orientation and distribution or gaps, misalignment and fuzzy balls can be determined in carbon fiber textiles, fabrics, preforms and composites.
The EddyCus CF series are helpful for quality assurance of the following testing applications:
• Analyzing carbon fiber texture and uniformity
• Detecting defects in carbon fiber composites.
• Determining local fiber areal weight