Especially for the needs in the areas of education and teaching, but also research, we offer this simple yet flexible tabletop autoclaves, which are suitable for a variety of applications, such as hydrothermal synthesis, hydrogenation or polymerization. They are characterized by their reduced footprint, easy handling and high reliability.
A variety of configuration options allows to equip the reactors, for example, if necessary with heating including temperature control and pressure control.
• Compact bench reactor
• Easy opening and closing of the reactor without tools for quick Ausstausch of content
• Various O-ring seals can be used according to application, eg Viton, Kalrez or Teflon
• Many ports in the reactor head open up diverse application possibilities
Including safety rupture disk
• Including pressure gauge or electronic pressure sensor for pressure monitoring and control.
• More advanced options are possible (eg heating jackets, thermocouples, stirring drives)
Standard Configuration and Operating Conditions
• Maximum operating temperature: 250 ° C
• Maximum operating pressure: 150bar
• Available Volumnina: 15ml, 25ml, 100ml
• Dimensions (WxHxD): 450mm x 375mm x 400mm (including frame and pressure gauge.)
• Material: AISI 316L, other materials on request